CLUB DE SURF JÁVEA
The Jávea Surf Club, is a non-profit sports association based in Jávea that brings together surf and paddle surfers, both amateurs and professionals.
The Javea Surf Club is an official club recognized by the Spanish Surf Federation.
- Develop the level of surf and paddle surfing in our community all year round.
- Promote and support sports competitions in these disciplines.
- Give support and representation to the athletes
To access the facilities you must become a member, and to do so you must register and be aware of the corresponding fees.
Once you have registered as a member you will be given a key to the club premises. If you lose it you can request a copy and pay for the replacement key.
Both the equipment and the facilities can ONLY be used by the members or a relative. Guests will not be admitted unless authorized by the relevant person.
Minors may not have a key, thekey will be handed over to their parent/guardian.
Registration and Fees :
Registration: €75 (you will receive a T-shirt + insurance with the federation for 1 year)
Monthly Fee: €25 (Payment between 1st to 5th of each month)
Payment Method: IBAN Bank Transfer: ES91 0182 4465 7202 0153 7296
BIC: BSAB ESBB
Located in AVD. DE LA LIBERTAD 36 3B
There are showers, changing rooms, lockers and board storage available.
Material available on the premises:
- 3 Stand Up Paddle Race boards. Measuring 12′, 12’2″, 11’6″
- 1 Stand Up Paddle All Round board. Measuring 10’6″
- 1 Stand Up Paddle All Round Inflatable board. Measuring 10′
- 1 Stand Up Paddle Child’s board. Measuring 7′
- 4 Soft Surfboards. Measuring 8′ and 9′
- 4 Extendable paddles
- 7 Leashes for use with both surf boards and Stand Up Paddle boards
Members ‘ Rights and obligations:
- Having a rack to store your board, do not leave it in any other place other than the rack assigned to you.
- The free lockers can be used during any activity.
- Showers and changing rooms must be left clean and tidy after use.
- The club materials and equipment should be returned to the same place it was found.
- Members undertake to assist in the activities (competitions and events) scheduled during the year.
- The Club has the right to revoke the membership if you do not comply with the rules and/or stop paying the fees for 3 months.